Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tomorrow?

Tomorrow never comes. Well, that saying surely seems true as I sit here and read my last offering of my musings. It seems that life has grabbed me up and I've never quite got around to writing that review about Lena Roy's workshop and the humorous incident that happened that day. And now the problem is that I don't quite remember what it is that I wanted to share with you all. In the words of A.A. Milne's Winnie the Pooh, oh bother!

And that brings to mind, what IS a Pooh anyway? Why is he Winnie THE Pooh? Is he, like Tigger, the only one? Hmm... Well, I'll contemplate that another time too. Perhaps tomorrow! I am choosing to believe that it does come. It just changes its name to Today. 

And today I look back at yesterday, which once was a today and even a tomorrow, and I see that quite a lot has happened in my life since I wrote that blog after attending Lena's workshop. Yes, quite a lot, like I worked my fingers off for quite a while actually getting paid to write. Imagine that! I guess I -am- a writer if I got paid to do it! (That makes me laugh a little.) But there is still so much inside me that I hope to one day put into words that can be shared with others. Maybe this blog will be the catalyst to put me back on that particular path of writing. I think I'll start... tomorrow.

“Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.” 
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed that today which will tomorrow be yesterday. (happy grin)

    ReplyDelete